REALTOR® / GRI / Certified Residential Appraiser
Experience & Background
Debi is a long time resident or the upstate and has extensive knowledge of both the Greenville and Spartanburg Real Estate markets. With more than 21 years of experience in real estate sales and appraisals, she is considered the “value” expert in our area. Debi specializes in representing buyers and assisting them in finding the perfect home at the very best price! Debi’s clients have become lifelong fans and return to her year after year for all their real estate needs.
Strengths & Motivation
I treat my clients with the same care and respect I would give to a member of my family. When you genuinely CARE about the people you work with, it always shines through! I will work tirelessly to represent your best interests whether you are buying or selling a home. You can count on me to provide you with solid advice that is backed up by my many years of experience. Because of my background in real estate appraisals, it is difficult for other agents to compete with my knowledge of the market and market values. Call me to schedule a free consultation today.
- South Carolina’s Student of the Year – Graduation Realtor Institute
- Million Dollar Club Award Recipient – Spartanburg Association of Realtors
- Award of Excellence Recipient – Spartanburg Association of Realtors
- Director – MLS of Spartanburg
- South Carolina Professional Appraisers Coalition – State President
- South Carolina Professional Appraisers Coalition – Upstate Chapter President
- Network of State Appraisal Organizations – South Carolina Delegate
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
white pie with mushrooms and spinach
- What hobbies do you enjoy?
the beach, scuba diving, snorkeling, reading, cooking and baking
- Do you volunteer? If so, where and what do you do?
I volunteer at the Spartanburg Soup Kitchen month, Big Brothers/Big Sisters for 20+ years.
- Do you have kids?
one daughter, Lacey and granddaughter Cora
- Do you have pets?
two dogs – Dizzy (age 15) & Mojo (age 5) and one cat – Frankenstein (age 11)
- What is something on your bucket list?
Visit the Pacific Islands, Figi or Bora Bora
- What is your favorite season?
Spring is definitely my favorite. My heart skips a beat when the weather starts to warm up and the flower start to bloom.
- What was your first job?
Cashier at Burger Chef
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
Adopting my daughter! It was the hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever done.